Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to complete the order.
If you prefer, you may place your order over the phone, or by fax. To place an order over the phone, call customer service at (800) 669-0654, or fax us your purchase order to (949) 215-2230
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and credit terms for qualified customers.
We accept purchase orders on credit terms (Net 30) to approved customers. To become eligible to purchase via purchase orders, contact customer service at (800) 669-0654 to set up an account.
Please email email@example.com to place an international order inquiry, get pricing, and shipping options. International Orders are commonly shipped with DHL, although we reserve the right to make other arrangements.
Unless otherwise requested, we send shipments with UPS. We insure our shipments to the value of the order. Shipping charges will be charged to your order. , U.S and Canadian orders will be shipped UPS ground. Canadian orders may be subject to Canadian Customs, duties and or brokerage fees imposed by Canadian agencies and beyond our control. California customers will be charged applicable sales tax.
Unless otherwise requested, International orders, other than Canada, will be shipped via DHL. Postage and customs charges will be added to your order.Please Email us if you have an international order or inquiry.
We make every effort to keep every item we offer in stock. Orders placed before 2:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) ship same day
If your item is not in stock, you will be notified immediately of the approximate ship date and your item will be backordered. NOTE: You will be given the option to cancel your order or part of your order, if you don't wish to wait for the product backordered.
For Customers within California, California sales tax will be applied to the order.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our credit card processor's secure system. Credit card information is not saved by us unless specifically requested.
Contact us at sales@NationalOffsetWarehouse.com, or by phone (949) 360-4445 or fax (949) 215-2230 or write to us at 23011 Moulton Pkwy, Suite I-4, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
National Offset Warehouse.com recognizes that respecting user privacy over the Internet is of utmost importance. We do not sell, rent, or share your company or personal information with any third parties, companies, or organizations
Use of Identifying Information
You may visit this site without providing any identifying information. If you choose to give us personal information for the purpose of purchasing product, this information is retained by National Offset Warehouse, Inc., and may be used by National Offset Warehouse.com to support your customer relationship with us. National Offset Warehouse, Inc. does not share, rent, or sell customer lists or personal information to other companies.
Third Party Links. This site may provide links to other sites. Third party sites and services may have separate privacy and data collection practices. National Offset Warehouse.com has no control or responsibility over the privacy policies or data collection activities once you leave our domains (NationalOffset.com, NationalOffsetWarehouse.com, NOWPP.com or NOWPressroomProducts.com).
Please contact us for a return number.
Items returned unopened and unused, in original packaging, within 14 days of purchase will be accepted.
Items returned unopened and unused, in original packaging, within 30 to 60 days from purchase will be accepted with a 15% Restocking fee.
Opened items, will be determined after inspection.
No items will be accepted for return after 60 days.
If you are unhappy or otherwise dissatisfied with any of our products, please contact us to waive re-stocking fees.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on National Offset Warehouse, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on National Offset Warehouse, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by National Offset Warehouse, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on National Offset Warehouse, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". National Offset Warehouse, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, National Offset Warehouse, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall National Offset Warehouse, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on National Offset Warehouse, Inc.'s Internet site, even if National Offset Warehouse, Inc. or a National Offset Warehouse, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on National Offset Warehouse, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. National Offset Warehouse, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. National Offset Warehouse, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. National Offset Warehouse, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
National Offset Warehouse, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by National Offset Warehouse, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to National Offset Warehouse, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.